Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Maia!

It's very belated, but Happy Birthday to our little Maia. She's now four years old and I can't comprehend that 4 years have passed since this little, loud, spikey haired baby came into our lives. To celebrate, I thought I would note 4 things about you that have brought immense joy into our lives

4.) The permanent natural fauxhawk that you had for your first year of life

3.) The day we asked what you wanted to be when you grew up and you replied "A doctor, so I can tell the babies I'M GONNA GET YOUR BUTT!"

2.) Christmas Eve mass when you were trying to spell words and came up with a long line of nonsense words like b-f-o-p-x-t-e and c-b-f-a. Frustrated by the lack of word invention you went to the old standby, p-o-o-p.

1.) That deep belly chuckle that erupts at least once every day. It brings a smile to my face and makes my day every time I hear it.

We love you!

No comments: